In her About section, she has a list called "The Quirks": a slew of little-known facts about her. It got me to thinking how I always love reading these lists about people, because it's what makes us unique, and hearing them really makes you feel as if you know a person. So I thought go out on a limb and try one of my own...
- I like bagels with vegetable cream cheese and lettuce. Yes, lettuce. Preferably the curly kind.
- I would like to wear a uniform every day, if it didn't mean people would think I am certifiable. A whole closet of the same shirt and jeans sounds like heaven to me.
- My recent self-imposed nickname is Get Outta My Rae.
- I never wear solid socks: polka dots, stripes, the louder the better.
- I am very shy. The best I can do is be an introvert pretending to be an extrovert.
- I like to drink coffee in the shower.
- I can see most people's "colors". Weird, but true.
- I much prefer writing in pencil.
- I would eat sandwiches for every meal.
- I have a tattoo. That's all I'll say about that.
- If I don't make something with my hands every day, I get really cranky. Just ask my husband.
- I call my old red bike "My Trusty Steed".
- Just putting my hands in clay calms me down.
OK, now, I want to know...what are YOUR quirks? You don't have to tell me, (though I'd LOVE it if you did,) but just making a mental list for yourself is guaranteed to make you smile!