Today's (and every day's) goal. Onward, butterbeans!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
So. I now find myself without a delicious blog meal to post today, but never fear!! Snacks can be just as satisfying, and today I am sharing some tasty, tasty snacks of the visual variety:
1) Carved crayon totems from Pete Goldlust. (I'm not sure what's more fabulous: his work or his name.)
2) Anthropologie's Decor section of their new wedding line: BHLDN. (Which is supposed to read: Beholden. Why they couldn't just call it that, I'm not sure...but it's still gorgeous either way.)
3) Design blog Veda House, which highlights all the graceful, quiet elegance that is Scandanavian design.
4) Late July Organic Dark Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: picture the delicious black sheep of the Oreo family. These are so, so good. And they're organic: that's healthy, right?
5) Precious metal bowls from Pigeon Toe Ceramics. "Wafer-thin sheets of copper with a burnished patina form these resplendent bowls." You had me at wafer-thin...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Website In The Make gives a proverbial peek into the "underwear drawer" (not really, but you know what I mean...) of many fine artists and designers, across all genres. The studio visits are documented beautifully and intimately by writer Nikki Grattan and photographer Klea McKenna. Warning: it's ver-y easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole on this site....
And so...I was inspired to share and snapped some pics of my basement ceramics studio - enjoy a peek!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
(And here's a tip: after you've filled your shopping bag with all your gorgeous Modern Love loot, mosey on down the road to the Lovin' Oven, to get a cookie called a Buckeroo that'll kick you in the teeth. It's that good.)
23 Race Street