FIND INSPIRATION IN THE EVERY DAY.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Making Room For the New...


RIP 2011 Reading List


  • Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell
  • Wonder Struck by Brian Selznick
  • Tinkers by Paul Harding
  • Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
  • A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
  • The Day I Ate Everything I Wanted by Elizabeth Berg
  • Blood, Bones & Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
  • By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham
  • Great House by Nicole Krauss
  • A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  • Candy Freak by Steve Almond
  • Simple Things by Amy Sedaris
  • Object of Beauty by Steve Martin

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are soooo good. I love your work . I almost dont like sayingthat anymore...becuae 'love your work' is so overused. But i dont know a higher compliment or what else to say. Your work is freaking fabulous! Is that better or more sincere? Either way, it is really beautiful and i wish i had disposable income right now because every item in your shop would be getting ordered for my indlgent pleasure. But als, i do not so it will just go on my wish list for when the time comes that i can indulge ! I also love your blog. You are witty smart writer and great pics too....Now if only you had a snazzy new banner.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my typos ...its this darn ipad and the fact that its 3:30 a.m.....

    ReplyDelete